About our Pricing
We strive to offer you the best pricing we can. As such, we do not commonly keep stock and will commonly dropship from other suppliers, while giving you a discount where we can. With this there area few caveats.
- Some products would be considered a reimbursement rather than purchase as we’re just making the purchase on your behalf and giving you a discount for allowing us to do so.
- Due to the above point, processing fees are added when you pay us via credit card. This is because processors charge us a fee each time, and if we’re offering below-cost already, we don’t have any room to maneuver. This will vary on products, some products may be listed MINUS the fee so that the fee completes the cost.
- To get the best deal when reimbursing us for purchases, we recommend a payment method with no to low fees. Friend to Friend payment methods, Crypto, ACH and Direct Bank Transfer are the best route here.
- Since we shop retailers for you and lower the price for you, should a product we have listed become unavailable prior to order, we reserve the right to choose a similar item within the price range you paid. Example, if you order a Dell 7000, i5 and the i5 becomes unavailable, but the i7 is available. We will automatically swap for you. You must explicitly opt out of this at checkout if you do not wish for us to modify you order in the case of stock changes.
- Price match guarantee applies PRIOR to orders being placed. While we may list products and list a lower price than retail at the time. We do not actively monitor pricing of products until requested since there are so many options out there. This helps cut down on overhead.